Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking an Associate Project Archaeologist (Field Director) to join us in our Flagstaff office. This is an hourly, full-time position. The Associate Project Archaeologist will assist with cultural resources management work within the greater Flagstaff area and across Arizona. Under the supervision of the Flagstaff office Cultural Resources Team Lead and Project Managers, theAssociate Project Archaeologist performs field and office tasks while working with and supervising crew members.
In this role, you will manage all aspects of fieldwork, supervising one or more crews of archaeological technicians during survey, site recording, monitoring, or excavation projects. You may also assist with office-based tasks, including the preparation of site forms and technical reports. SWCA offers a unique work environment specializing in delivering natural and cultural resources services across Arizona and beyond.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking archaeological technicians to join our Flagstaff office. Hiring will be for temporary/on-call positions to assist with upcoming cultural resources management work across Arizona. Successful candidates will assist with conducting archaeological fieldwork (including pedestrian survey, site identification, site recording / data collection, monitoring and data recovery excavations) to support our Flagstaff office. There may also be opportunities to support our other AZ offices as the need arises. We offer a unique work environment specializing in delivering natural and cultural resources services across Arizona and beyond. Consideration for full-time employment will be extended to successful candidates, contingent upon performance and office needs.
Looking for field technicians to conduct pedestrian surveys for a wind project in northern Arizona. Local candidates preferred, but all qualified candidates will be considered.
- The schedule is anticipated to consist of 8-day sessions (10 hours per day) from Wednesday to Wednesday.
- This could change to 5-day sessions, 8-hours per day. Currently, the project is scheduled to last 6 weeks (either 6, 5-day sessions or 3, 8-day sessions), but could be extended depending on client needs.
- Per diem is $59.00 per day and a single-occupancy hotel room will be provided. Accommodations and per diem will be provided for workdays only. Pay starts at $19.00 per hour and will depend on experience.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter along with contact information for professional references.